Saturday, November 19, 2011

Tax Incentives for Biofuels from Organic Wastes

There are existing federal incentives for renewable fuels such as Ethanol made from Corn, food waste, Waste oil and Grease and other biomass as defined by EPA. Ethanol or bio diesel made from waste is certainly better than making it from consumer farm products such as Corn and Soybean. It is a good idea to provide federal and State incentives for making such liquid auto fuels that can replace conventional non renewable fuels such as Gasoline and Diesel fuel.

Considering the ample supply of natural gas and potential to extract large volumes from deep wells, the economic value of bio gas would stay flat and does not provide sufficient incentive for construction of farm digesters. The Dairy farms need to deal with environmental issues related to disposal of cow manure.Technology exists to clean the Bio gas and compress it to produce BIO-CNG that can fuel the farm vehicles and other public vehicles. It is time to extend the renewable fuel standards and allow the production of BIO-CNG with similar tax credit as the Bio diesel or Ethanol from Biomass.
We need all possible sources of auto fuels made from wastes to help solve the energy and environmental problems and be energy independent.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello,


Currently I am looking for some good quality financial websites and blogs to contribute my original articles. I would like to write financial articles and contribute in your site[sustainablecommunities.blogspot.com] which is absolutely free of cost. In return, I will publish your original articles in my site also.

My article will be completely original and if you want, you can suggest me any topic and I will write it accordingly. Not only that, I give you the total rights to edit the article and modify it as per your needs.

Please let me know your thoughts. Waiting for your positive reply.

If you have any questions or need anything feel free to contact me at : gabriel.knight05[at]gmail[.]com



Regards,

Gabriel Knight

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Jessica Morgan said...

Great publish and blog! I do not have time for you to read every publish right now however i have book-marked it as well as added your Nourishes, then when I've time I'll be to find out more. Please continue the truly amazing work.

 
At 4:39 AM, Blogger Jessica Morgan said...

I love your blog, you should add an RSS feed feature so I can get automatic notifications of new blogs. If you set one up please email me! I will bookmark you for now. Again Excellent Blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home